Passionate about global nutrition? Worried about the effects on our climate due to animal agriculture? Ready to apply your people skills to creating positive change in the world?
We are looking for a Business Office Coordinator to join our team in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina!
- Assist with recruitment and facilitation of hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for new roles
- Prepare on-boarding plans and new hiring packets for new employees
- Order and maintain inventory of all office supplies, printers, and office snacks/beverages
- Coordinate all catering needs, ordering food for lunches, meetings, birthdays, etc.
- Manage conference space bookings for internal meetings, logistics for external events, logistics for on-site visitors
- Help keep BIOMILQ’s wheels turning!
You are a natural leader
- You are a Jack-of-all-trades that can take on many tasks outside of your wheelhouse and you are not afraid to learn in public with the team.
- With an EQ & DQ that would make Brené Brown proud, your culture-building skills can’t be beaten. You strive to set cultural standards of inclusivity, honesty, bravery, authenticity, & consciousness of others.
- You listen just as well as you contribute. Compassion and curiosity for your teammate’s projects, and our consumers will serve you well.
- You are a clear communicator with a knack for delivery adjustment for the audience. You can express yourself perfectly one-on-one as well as in a large hall. You cut through the jargon to true content and meaning.
You are an organizational guru
- With a keen eye for operational efficiency, you are able to identify areas for system improvement, create templates and protocols, schedule meetings and handle meeting logistics, adapt to shifting priorities, and draft guidelines all within a tight timeframe.
- You are all about productivity and leveraging everyone’s skills to the benefit of the common goal. You know how everyone ticks and how to support them.
You love tackling challenging problems with a team
- You believe in our mission of working towards better infant nutrition, women's health, and sustainability
- As a conscientious teammate, you're curious to learn from co-workers and share your personal passions
- You enjoy working collaboratively with a broad and diverse team and stepping outside of your comfort zone
- You're naturally inclined to think critically and creatively to work through murky problems with limited resources
- Ambiguity is your jam and you're able to strive ahead without direction
- You hold yourself and others to the utmost ethical standards in all scientific and professional endeavors
Qualifications & Preferred Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Comfortable with working with C-Suite leadership
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working with Microsoft and Google Suite products
- Great energy and can-do attitude
- Talent acquisition experience
- Prior experience on and off-boarding employees
- Previous office management experience
- Previous experience with accounts payable is a plus