Passionate about global nutrition? Worried about the effects on our climate due to animal agriculture? Ready to put your people skills to create positive change in the world?
We are looking for an Office Experience Coordinator to lead culture by example on our team in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina!
You are a natural leader
- You are a Jack-of-all-trades that can take on many tasks outside of your wheelhouse and you are not afraid to learn in public with the team.
- With an EQ & DQ that would make Brené Brown proud, your culture-building skills can’t be beaten. You strive to set cultural standards of inclusivity, honesty, bravery, authenticity, & consciousness of others.
- You listen just as well as you contribute. Compassion and curiosity for your teammate’s projects and our consumers will serve you well.
- You are a clear communicator with a knack for delivery adjustment for the audience. You can express yourself perfectly one-on-one as well as in a large hall. You cut through the jargon to true content and meaning.
You are an organizational guru
- With a keen eye for operational efficiency, you are able to identify areas for system improvement, create templates and protocols, schedule meetings and handle meeting logistics, adapt to shifting priorities, and draft guidelines all within a tight timeframe.
- You are all about productivity and leveraging everyone’s skills to the benefit of the common goal. You know how everyone ticks and how to support them.
- You can anticipate the needs of the team in coordinating internal meetings events, celebrations, and holidays - we love a reason to celebrate!
- You are office maven; handling inventory, ordering, restocking, and picking out snacks.
- You love bringing new people into the fold, helping with recruitment, hiring, and coordinating onsite visits for potential teammates.
You love tackling challenging problems with a team
- You believe in our mission of working towards better infant nutrition, women's health, and sustainability.
- You act as a cultural ambassador to maintain our dynamic and lively environment as our team grows.
- As a conscientious teammate, you're curious to learn from co-workers and share your personal passions.
- You enjoy working collaboratively with a broad and diverse team and stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- You're naturally inclined to think critically and creatively to work through murky problems with limited resources.
- Ambiguity is your jam and you're able to strive ahead without direction.
- You hold yourself and others to the utmost ethical standards in all endeavors.
Qualifications & Preferred Experience
- 2+ years in an administrative, operational, or talent acquisition role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Comfortable with working with C-Suite leadership
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working with Microsoft and Google Suite products
- Great energy and can-do attitude
- Talent acquisition experience
- Previous experience with accounts payable is a plus
What You’ll Get in Return
The Company offers a generous benefits package along with competitive compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% Company match
- Flexible holiday and vacation time
- Industry-leading parental and caregiver leave
- Social events - we like to have fun!